Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's "Single's Awareness Day." Get it right. Psh.





Shirt: Vintage Skirt: DIY Shoes: GoJane.com

The title is supposed to be annoying. I hate it when people say that. "Single's Awareness Day." Gosh, it sounds like a disease. "Okay Sienna, now what are you in for today?" "Oh dotor, it's awful! I'm single." "WELP. You have three weeks to live." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay, I'm done. But I mean honestly. I get that you're single, hey, I'm single too. Just throwing that out there. I get that you're trying to make Valentine's day better. But for the love of God, do you have to do it in such an annoying way. It is VALENTINE'S DAY. It will NEVER be Single's Awareness Day. GET OVER IT. My friend Cole, he said it to everybody we passed in the halls today. By the end of the day, I threatened to punch through his neck and rip his vocal cords out. Yes, incredulous readers, it it THAT ANNOYING.

Okay, okay. I'm done. Promise. Anyways, happy VALENTINE'S DAY. Hope it didn't suck.

"People won't be people when they hear this sound, that's been rising on the edge, on the edge of town. People won't be people, no, people won't be people."
Atlas by Battles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.