Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I'm back for real, I swear.





Shirt: Vintage Hat: Vintage Skirt: DIY Boots: Diba

HEY YOU GUYS. I'm back for true this time. Well, I'm going to try. I think I'm going to go back to posting every other day. That worked better than just trying to free shoot it.  Which sounded less stupid in my head. But anyways, You guys will be getting posts for the next few days, I'm going to be putting up pitures of the beach, and what I got for Christmas. Which should be fun.

And I'm really sorry. I'm gonna try a little harder to post regularly. Promise..

"Oh, my life is changing everyday, in every possible way. And oh, my dreams, it's never quite as it seems, never quite as it seems."

Dreams by the Cranberries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.