Thursday, November 3, 2011

Making My Comeback




Blazer: Metro Collection Tank top: Julie's Closet White cami: Arizona Jeans: Arizona Shoes: Madden Girl
So. You're probably all really mad at me. I know the people who read it that I actually know are. A lady at my dad's work keeps wanting to know when I'm going to post again. Yes, I know who you are. I'm watching you... Anyways. I'm back, and I think I'm going to go back to trying to post every other day. Because without a firm schedule, I'll never get anything up here. Yes, I'm lazy but that's what makes me so adorable. But yeah. I'm still alive and buying tall shoes. YESSSSSS!!!!!
"There's a vulture on my shoulder, and he's telling me to give in. Always hissing right in my ear, like it's coming from my own head."
Fixed at Zero- VersaEmerge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.