Saturday, October 29, 2011

I apologize profusely.

I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry! I promised a post like two months ago but so much has happened. First my computer died. Big whoop, we have another computer. But I couldn't find my camera cord. When I finally found where I had put it while unpacking, our internet died and it's been out for almost two weeks. And I've had school, mid-terms, going to soccer games, parties, and fall festivals happening too. Etc. We get internet back on Tuesday so I'll try and put up a post after that. I promise. And I'm sorry, but we've already unpacked, so the tour of the house with boxes isn't going to happen. Sorry!

But we're gonna be good soon, so I'll get back to posting as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.