Sunday, February 20, 2011

"These are a few of my favorite things."


Ethnic cuff bracelet, Wet N' Wild nail polishes in pale pink, beige, and lavender, Superglue, Cherry Jolly Rancher, DIY Bananagrams ring, watch necklace, swirlly tree necklace, scissors necklace, envelope necklace, vintage flower necklace, turquoise ring, dollar store brain buster, DIY bracelet (from the ever fabulous Michael), vintage sunglasses, my notebook of amazingness, and my new wedge sandals.

I reallllly didn't feel like doing an outfit post today but I thought I'd show you a few of my favorite things at the moment. Of course these were taken before I redid my closet and put robot stickers on a trash can... fudge. I mean, how entirely sad-making is that? Amazingly sad-making. Sigh...

When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad.
Favorite Things from the Sound of Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.