Friday, February 18, 2011

Attempting to upload pictures again.....

City Streets by JCPenny shirt, Cut-off Lee Jeans shorts, Reef flip-flops, Amazing bag given to me by My mom's friend Heather!!! (PS. Heather, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!)

YAY!! My computer is amazing! I'm glad it got itself back on track, I was ready to send it to Laptop Rehab (does that even exist?) Anyways, sigh. Isn't it nice to have friends? It definitely is. I mean for example, take a gander at this gorgeous bag. I'm more than a little in love with it. For one thing, it's shapless. Bags that are so stiff you could use them for a weapon anger me greatly. For another thing, did you see that print? Pretty cool.

This used to be a Funhouse, but now it's full of evil clowns. It's time to start the countdown. We're gonna burn it down, down, down.
Funhouse by P!nk

1 comment:

  1. Love that bag, just got a similiar one from F21 :) x

    http://intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.