Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Your acting like a teenage girl!" "What am I then?" "A CHEEEEESSSSEEE!". Guest post!

Shinedown > Hannah Montana Ok..Let it be known that Sienna and I are BEST FRIENDS! Sorry, Scratch that, SISTERS, and I love her! Even though we are polar opposites..we manage to work things out and she knows things about me that my parents have no Idea about! Through these pix should be some very familiar bands (if you read my blog) like Shinedown and Escape the Fate. (if you don't head over there and catch up @ http://livingtothesound.blogspot.com/ ) These are some outfits that I wear in my own dream land! When I'm not in my Hello Kitty pj pants and fave hoodie. I love them! And yes, Sienna, I am the palest African out there...I'm the palest American out there. And according to my Micheal and Dakota and a few other people I'm the palest Vampiric-American out there..
Song:Paraphernalia by Peirce the Veil
I'll be the fire that'll catch you.
What's so good about picking up the pieces?
None of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.