Friday, February 25, 2011

I have 99 problems but shoes ain't one of 'em.


Sweater: Daisy Fuentes *Tank top: Xhilaration *Jeans: Jolt *Shoes (wearing): Report *Shoe 1: Miss Me *Shoe 2: L.E.I *Shoe 3: So

So I know I told ya'll 5 pairs but I only picked 3. Or technically 5 shoes. That's right, there was only one of that amazing black peep toe pump. Don't worry, I will be getting the other one. Yay. So you might notice a change in background. I borrowed a wall in my dad's office as my backdrop. Like it? I think I do! Pretty cool. Anyways, I'm sure ya'll have seen the widget for http://tobi.com in the sidebar. Well, it seems that I'm going to be doing some guest blog posts for them. I'll make sure to tell you guys about it so you can skip on over yonder. (Where is yonder anyways? I had to say it though, a little southern heritage.)

Better watch out, going for the knockout. And I won't stop 'till I'm on top now.
Watch Me Shine by Joanna Pacitti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.