Thursday, February 24, 2011

Follow the yellow brick road!


Blazer: Metro Collection *Dress: No tags *Shoes: City Streets by JCPenny

So today I'm a bit excited. Why? Because my mom's coworker/friend/amazing person has given my mom five pairs of shoes for me. Yeah, you heard that right. 5, count em' 5 pairs of shoes. Amazingly thrilled. So yes, no real point to this right here is there... hmm. Well I'll show you the shoes when I receive them!

Steada' treated, we get trick. Steada' kisses. we get kicked. It's the hard knock life.
Hard Knock Life from Annie (Who I happen to be playing. Coincidence? I think not.)

PS: About the title, in the Wizard of Oz book, the shoes were silver. They changed them for the movie. Just a little tidbit of Oz trivia for you there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.