Saturday, February 26, 2011

Guess what? I might have spent 2 hours DIYing shoes.


Tank top: Nollie for Pacsun *Jeans: Jolt *Flipflops (Not seen): Reef

So those are the shoes I DIYed. I used over 200 thumbtacks. It took forever. My thumb will never be the same. Ever. But today I went shopping! I bought a lace shirt and some socks with lions on them. Yeah man.

Made me run a little bit faster, makes my skin a little bit thicker, makes me that much smarter. Thanks for making me a fighter.
Fighter by Christina Aguilera

2 comments:

  1. oh thats freaking genius. x

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the thumbtacks on the wedges--make them studded out!

    thought you'd be interested in my 100-piece elf makeup palette, black crackle polish and Ulta cosmetics giveaway!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/02/makeup-muses-makeup-more-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.