Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wish as I may, wish as I might. Grant me this one small wish on Christmas night.

"This isn't flying. This is falling. With style." -Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story 1. "'Are you sure about this?' 'No. Let's go.'" Woody and Jesse from Toy Story 2. So that's what I'm doing. Wrapping presents and watching the Toy Stories. I finished buying presents today too. Don't tell K.Ray but I bought her present. Shhhhhh. So it can be said that I'm sarcastic. And cynical. and my friend Christianna thinks I'm narcissistic. Yeah. That was a bit random. Anyways, have you ever noticed how delusional Buzz is? Hey, random question. For Christmas, would you rather have money, a gift card, or a gift. There are advantages to each one. With money, you can buy whatever you want from wherever you want. With a gift card, you can buy whatever you want from one particular store. With a gift, you get the thrill of opening it up and seeing if your friend pinned your personality correctly. So I'm not sure which I'd rather have. How about you?

Wish List by Neon Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.