Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm having a bad, bad day, if you take it personal that's okay. Watch, this is so fun to say. Despicable Me.

"Lightbulb." Gru from Despicable Me. "Look at that fluffy unicorn. It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!!!" Agnes from Despicable Me. I like movies, as you will soon see. Despicable Me.

It's hilarious and it came out on my birthday. HEY GUESS WHAT?! It's almost Christmas!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! I love Christmas. "It's the most wonderful time of the year." after all. What do you want for Christmas? What do you like about Christmas? What does your family even do for Christmas? I've already told ya'll what I want so what I like about Christmas is everyone's together. It's a family holiday. I also love how you get to be a little kid at Christmas. Waking up early to get the presents? That's always fun. My family has this tradition where we go to brunch at my aunt's house every Christmas morning. I remember last year, I dyed my hair blue before I went and my grandpa couldn't stop insulting it. It totally freaked my aunt out. That's how it rolls though. And every year, she makes a gingerbread house to put in the middle of the coffee table, complete with flour snow and Lego men. That's my Christmas, what about yours?

Despicable Me by Pharrell Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.