Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I just can't help but stop and grin, it's like I'm ten years old again.

So me and my dad finally got our christmas tree. Wanna see it?
Yeah, that's a chair in the background. The tree's 3 feet tall and completely adorable. I love it! I decorated it and then we wrapped presents to put under, beside, it. I'll have to take a picture of my mama's tree on Christmas Day. So ya'll be waiting for it! But on my daddy's tree, there are more lights than there is tree. We're calling it our Charlie Brown Christmas tree. It's love I swear. And hey guess what? In the top of our office closet I found a Santa hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!

Christmas This Year by tobyMac

1 comment:

  1. high five for sarcasm, :)

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.