Friday, December 10, 2010

So tell me that you love me, tell me that I take your breath away.

TIME FOR CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!! 13 days until Christmas Eve. Starting the countdown! So anyways I'm still sick. Cough. I'm running out of things to do. I'm more board than a plank of wood. See? I have resorted to the corniest of jokes. At least it wasn't the chicken joke. Spongebob and cold pizza are the only things easing my pain. You can see how desparate I am. But I'm going to a Christmas party tonight so I get to mess with my hair all day. Yay! And attempt to find a dress to wear but I don't have any long sleeved dresses. Sigh. Into my closet I go. Bye ya'll.

Song of the Day: Tell Me That You Love Me by Victoria Justice [Daytime Nickelodeon ;) ]
Song of the Month: Santa Claus is Coming to Town by Harry Connick Jr.

Update: I didn't end up getting to go but I did get an iguana who thinks he's Batgirl. LOVE YOU CHARLIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.