Saturday, December 11, 2010

It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone.

Ever have one of those days where you just want to do something completely out of character? Today, I want to go buy gifts and make cookies. Yeah. So anyways, today I have accomplished nothing at all other than having my mother get ticked off at the fact that I turned the heat up, 1 degree mind you, so I wouldn't freeze to death. You'd think she'd be more sympathetic considering I just got over being sick but whatever. So guess what?! I'm going to go see Narnie: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader today! I highly reccomend the first two Narnia movies. REDBOX!!! But yeah. So this has kind of cured my boredom so I'm going to go now. Wanna see my new signature?YEAHHHHHHHHH!

Song of the Day: Forever and Always by Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.