Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Give me the bad news. Tell it to me straight, I can take it.

I love Polyvore... But not as much as I love those awesome shoes. Boredom... Lalalalalalalalalala. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I dropped my computer down a rabbit hole. Truly, I did. So anyways. I'm sick. Cough cough, sniffle. I might as well have an emery board rubbing against my throat and have my head full of sand. Wahh. But anyways, I can't wait until Christmas!!!!! Exciting isn't it? Only 1..2.. 15 days until Christmas Eve!! The season of shopping... giving. Sorry but I'm a shopper by nature. It's just what I do. Cough sniffle. I just want to lie in bed and sleep. Or read. But alas, I cannot. Stupid school. Evil and demonic. That's what it is I swear. Sniffle.

Song of the Day: Bad News by Orianthi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.