Friday, December 3, 2010

So you expect me to jump up on board with you and ride off into your delusional sunset.

So hi. Today is Friday. Pardon my stating of the obvious but I am so tired today. First of all, my mother said I could sleep in until 11 today so I didn't bother going to sleep early. Then, she wakes me up at 10:30. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't that just bug the crap out of you? Whatever. On to happier subjects. SUCH AS SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!! Sales! Tomorrow, I shall conquer them. Or go to the NC Aviation Museum... But shopping is cooler... So yeah. Can't wait! I already have my outfit ready, I'm so excited. Well I'm tired some Ima go to sleep now. Hehehe I love ya'll!!!

Song of the Day: King of Anything by Sara Bereilles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.