Monday, July 16, 2012

Why are my legs so shiny?








Shirt: Decree for JCPenney Skirt: Vintage- Stolen from my mama Shoes: Olsenboye for JCPenney

So. It hasn't been a month this time. Aren't we happy? No? Okay...
Anyways. I got back from the beach last Monday, also my birthday, so I'm 16 now. Whoopie. Then I cleaned the house during that next week. Friday I went to my father's house, had alot of fun, came back yesterday, went to the pool with some friends, and hung out through like 10 o'clock. Nothing today, but tomorrow I'm either going to the mall with friends and going to watch a movie, or just the movie. Wednesday I'm going to my friend Hannah's house. Thursday I'm going shopping, Friday I'm going to youth group, Saturday I'm having Hannah sleep over.
I'm so busy man. I can't even handle it.

"As long as I don't break these...
Promises, and they still feel all so wasted on myself"
Promises by Nero


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.