Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happiness hit her like a bullet in the back.






Shirt: City Streets by JCPenney Skirt: c/o SheInside Shoes: Madden Girl

Isn't this skirt amazing?! It was sent to me from SheInside and I picked it up from the postal service on Friday. I love the way it flows when you walk. I wore it all day yesterday and it was so comfortable and very pretty. You can find it here.

In other news, I have been lazy. No, that was a lie. I have been busy. But the times that I wasn't busy, I was lazy. Yeah right it's all lazy.

"I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier."
All These Things That I've Done by The Killers

1 comment:

  1. I love all your accesories! They are so cute. Great outfit:)

    http://blairbeautyblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.