Friday, March 2, 2012

Beetlejuice/ Betelgeuse

08wKuQ on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

So. I'm still alive, I promise. I have a post I'm getting ready, but I'm too lazy to edit it. Yeah, I know. Here come the emails. OMGASDFGMEJVNFKDNDMDNFNUSKJSKNVCZHXCBVKSBFNSKN I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T POSTED GKDSFNGKSXFKSINNK. Yes. Well. It happens. Anyways, this is better than nothing. I watched Beetlejuice for the first time the other day and it's now my new favorite movie. Naturally, Lydia was my favorite, as she had the best style. The messy updos, the short spiked bangs, the BLACK! God, I just died. So I went and found pictures for my inspiration folder. These are a few that aren't actually from the movie. From what I can gather, they're from an editorial of some sorts.

Anyways, I'll be back soon. AAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDD since I have reached 20 followers, I might have news of a little giveaway. Just maybe.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller. Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone. What doesn't kill you makes you a fighter, footsteps even lighter. Doesn't mean I'm over 'cause you're gone."
Kelly Clarkson- Stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.