Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Something insane! Something crazy! Yeah, not really.

Hey, I apologize for my inability to do pictures today but you know how it is. Life. Oh and my dog ate my camera. Seriously. Yeah right. Anyways, have ya'll seen the new tobi.com site? it's pretty amazing. I especially like that the new arrivals are displayed at the bottom. I dare you to go check it out. I DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and if you buy something, remember to use the code MISFIT20 for 20% off your purchase. Because cheap is always a good thing.

I lost my keys in the great unknown, and call me please 'cuz I can't find my phone
This is the Stuff by Francesca Battistelli

1 comment:

  1. Lol, no way, did you dog really eat your camera? :D and awesome, i'll check out the site :)


    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.