Sunday, February 6, 2011

OHMYGOSH!!!! I have Cheez-its!!!!


Shirt:New York& Company Skirt:No tags Shoes:Xhilaration

I finally got Cheez-its. I have been wishing I had some since forever ago! Maybe as far back as TUESDAY!!! I know, madness right? Now, as you'll notice, the second picture has a pixel-y space right above my mailbox. Why? Because I'm not okay with being stalked. That's never fun. So anyways, if any of ya'll haven't noticed, there's a widget in the sidebar advertising... what is this? An online store? Yes! You should go buy something. Use the discount code MISFIT20 to get 20% off. So buying something is made even more enjoyable. Admit it, buying something so that your favorite fashion blogger earns money is the coolest thing you could ever do. Totally.

If you cut me I suppose I would bleed the colors of the evening stars.
The Technicolor Phase by Owl City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.