Friday, January 7, 2011

Why don't they understand? It's just a crying shame.

Mom: So what do you want to do today?
Sienna: Something fun.
M: Well what do you consider fun?
S: Something fun.

So it's day 4 of Grease week and I'm a bit Fruit Loop-ish today. La la la. My dog is staring at my mom. Well she thinks she is at least. She's kind of staring over her. She's blind. My dog, not my mom. So yeah, I've almost finished my school and I want to go to Chuck E. Cheese. Pizza and games. Mmmmm. Fun. My mother is killing my joy though. That happens alot doesn't it? Anyways. I'm trying to convince her. So, what are ya'll doing today? Other than school of course. Bleh. CHUCK E. CHEESE IS COOLER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE PRETEND IT'S NOT AWESOME! So yeah.

Grease for Grease sung by Danny and Sandy

Update: Goodwill is cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.