Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Better shape up, 'cause I need a man and my heart is set on you. Better shape up, better understand, that to my heart I must be true.

So I'm starting a week of Grease titles. Because my hair is pink like Frenchy's was in that one part. Anyways, today was my first day back at the drama school thing I go to and it was extremely fun. Auditioned in music class and drama class. I think I did good but I can't ever tell with these things. Anyways, I'm also going to audition for the Emperor's New Clothes. That should be fun. So this was an unnessescary post I now see. Before I embarrass myself more, I'm going to go. Peace.

You're The One That I Want from Grease, sung by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.