Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm gonna live forever, I'm gonna learn how to fly. I feel it coming together, people who see me will cry, "FAME!"

So my dog is staring at me because I'm holding a french fry. Being bored is never fun. My mom just went outside to whack the satalite with a broom to get the ice off. I'm typing up a story, you know, being bored and all, and staring at the ketchup bottle sitting in front of me. That's enough to make anyone bored out of their minds. Well I've been messing around on this site weheartit.com. It's a photo site and I have loved the pictures on there. Here are a few of my favorites.

So, I promised ya'll a long post. This has been pretty long right? I have been working on it for a while. Surprisingly enough, I'm tired. I love ya'll, byezz.

Song of the Day: Fame by Naturi Naughton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.