Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm back online!




Shirt: Pants: Jolt Boots: GoJane

Well, here's a couple of overedited pictures of me, because the original pictures were crap. I had been wearing those boots all day at school, yes I go to a real school now, and they were hurting my feet so bad. The one picture standing up is actually the one I took first, then I had to sit down. Pathetic, huh? So therefore, you get really funky, art deco pictures with snow in them. Because if it's going to be this freaking cold, it needs to snow.

Agreed? Agreed.

"Turn it down, do what you're told. If it's too loud, well then you must be too old! Wake up the dead now, make 'em roll in their graves now. Shakey, shake up the dead now, dead now. Rising up from the ground, wake 'em up, shake 'em down."

Wake the Dead by Family Force 5

1 comment:

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.