Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Disapearing Acts


Shirt: AKNY Jeans Pants: No tags Shoes: Rainbows


I've finally crawled back to the face of the earth. Sorry. It was just so hot, I didn't feel like doing anything. Nothing at all involving moving from the couch. I know, "If it's so hot, then why are you wearing long pants?" Because I want to. And these are really comfy. Reeeeaaalllllyyy comfy. On a different note, I found some Doc Martens on eBay and I'm going to try and buy them this weekend. Those and a gorgeous ring. I've been surfing eBay... alot.


Because I could do that from the couch.


I see the weekend right in front of me. I wish every night was Saturday night, I wish every night was Saturday night. Here's to hoping Monday never comes. S-s-s-Saturday night.
S-s-s-Saturday by Bowling for Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.