Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Countdown to Disappearance

Wearing- Shirt: thrifted Treesha Shorts: DIY Lee jeans Shoes: DIY Converse
Other (In Order)- Random Granny glasses, thrifted t-shirts (50 cents each), blue sandals, thrifted maxi skirts



No, I'm not dying. Nor am I deleting the blog. I was reading a book, Gone, and the town in the story separated itself and made itself a new universe due to an autistic four year old's supernatural abilities. In their town, Perdido Beach, there are no adults or teenagers older than 15 after the universal shift. So when you turn 15, you simply disappear. So that's where that came from because I'm turning 15 in 11 days. Doesn't matter that I keep forgetting when my birthday is. Doesn't matter at all. So the first six pictures are outfit pictures, obviously, the next nine are things I've bought over the last week, and the last two are early birthday presents from my mom. Woo-hoo.


"Swim through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis."
Mr. Brightside by the Killers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.