Monday, May 2, 2011

Every Other Weekend

Sienna: Shirt-City Streets by JCPenny Skirt- DIY Shoes- Converse Karmen: How should I know?


So all of these cool places are actually in walking distance of each other in my dad's town. Old car wash, train tracks, random rusty building, bliss. And every other weekend, I get to spend time around these cool places with a weirdo named K.Ray (Life Through Music). And then we'll randomly go draw with chalk or run through the sprinkler at my Uncle's house. Or go sit on the big rock in our neighborhood, or hike up to my house from her house, inducing death. Seriously, I live on a mountain. And we hiked it on Saturday. Oh yeah. How awesome are we? Extremely.


Karmen- "You blast your name in grafitti on the walls. Falling in broken glass and slashing through your spirits, I can hear it like a jilted crowd." Viva la Gloria by Green Day


Sienna- "I saw a spider, I didn't scream. 'Cause I can belch the alphabet, just double dog dare me." One of the Boys by Katy Perry (I actually can belch the alphabet. It's one of my many talents.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey hey, leave me a comment babes.